You are Invited to the NC Recovery Alliance Summit!
March 15-16, 2018
Archie Davies Conference Center
Leaders from around the state will gather for two days of discussion and project planning/implementation. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, there is no cost to attend the Summit, and lunch will be provided. Registration is required.
Agenda details are being finalized, but plan for 2 full days of events. Groups represented at the Summit include:
- Collegiate/University systems (recovery communities/programs, counseling centers, graduate training programs
- Professional monitoring organizations (overseeing wellness and recovery of physicians, dentists, lawyers, pharmacists, nurses, etc)
- Recovery and other Courts (Judges, Coordinators, District Attorneys, Defense Counsel)
- Therapists, counselors, and others who work with individuals and families struggling with SUD
- Law Enforcement
- Government (all levels) Agencies and Departments
- Recovery Advocacy Organizations
- Persons in recovery, friends and family
- Recovery High Schools
- Prevention specialists
- Managed Care Organizations
- EAPs and Employers
- First Responders (EMS, Fire Department, etc.)
The Summit is invitation only, and space is very limited. Please feel free to contact Tom Edwards at 336-314-8486 if you know anyone you feel should be in the room, or if you have any questions.
To confirm your space, please register via the link below.